Kit used for blog

zondag 1 februari 2009

February Collab Kit and Love Affair!!

Visit Color Line Design for a swinging Song Lyric Challenge I'm hosting here! It's all about inspiration from music, look here to read more. This month I will let you get inspired by My Valentine performed by Martina McBride.

And when you complete 3 of the CLD February Challenges and put the links in the thread for February you receive as bonus the February Collab kit "Whos who on our Crew" for FREE!!! Isn't this awesome?!?!

Look at this preview of the February Collab. Don't you think you should run to Color Line Design?





And as an example for this Challenge I made a layout with Love Affair by our wonderful designer Trudie aka Scrapbat Designs. It's perfect for creating Valentines layouts.

Look at the preview of Love Affair.


And here's the layout I made with Love Affair for the February Song Lyric Challenge.

2 opmerkingen:

Sugar'nSpice zei

Beautiful layouts Henriette! Very romantic!

I-Krea design zei

Ik heb even op je blog rondgesnuffeld. Wat een prachtige dingen maak jij! WOW, ben onder de indruk van zoveel creativiteit!
Succes met alles wat je doet!