Kit used for blog

zaterdag 14 maart 2009

Lorie Davison in The Daily Scrapper + Lucky Draw!!!

I must say Lorie Davison is probably my most favorite designer. Her designs are so whimsical and creative and I love working with these.

And now Lorie Davison is the Featured Designer in the latest issue of The Daily Scrapper. As such, 4 lucky winners will win their choice of Lorie's kits in the Lucky Draw Contest.

It's awesome to read something about Lorie. You can read Lorie's interview and learn how to enter the contest here: Our own Lorie Davison is the Featured Designer in the latest issue of The Daily Scrapper. As such, 4 lucky winners will win their choice of Lorie's kits in the Lucky Draw Contest.

You can read Lorie's interview and learn how to enter the contest here in The Daily Scrapper

1 opmerking:

Sugar'nSpice zei

Hi Henriette,
I love Lorie's kits too.
Thank you for the 'heads up' on the competition. I'm off there now.
Have a lovely weekend.
Px