Kit used for blog

zaterdag 9 mei 2009

I'm back with great news!!

I’m back!! It has been a while since I last blogged. Life just gets in the way sometimes, you know!

But I’m back with awesome news! In March and April I was guest at Dawn Inskip, the great queen of doodles. She’s really a master in hand-drawn doodles and her kits are unique and gorgeous.
The great news is that Dawn asked me to be a permanent CT member for her, a real Chickeroonie! She was so sweet to give me some days to think it over. Haha, what’s to think over? I don’t need some days; I screamed: Yeah, I love to be one of Dawns Chickeroonies!!!
Dawn Inskip has her exclusieve stores at Pickleberrypop and The Digichick.

Just this week Dawn released her newest kit called Imagination at PBP. It’s a colourful kit with magical and whimsical hand-drawn doodles like a castle, a fairy, dragons, a wizard and a unicorn. It also includes some beautiful water-coloured papers.

Look at this preview.



And these two layouts I made with it. For the first layout I used a photo of Anne Geddes. And for the second one I used a picture my dear friend Brigitte made at the Dutch Fantasy Fair.





When you like my layouts you should check out the LO's the other Chickeroonies made with Imagination. You can see them all over at Dawn's blog. She even has a wonderful blog freebie for you: an Add-on pack to Imagination.

1 opmerking:

dawn zei

Thanks for the promotion hun - and wonderful pages :)