Kit used for blog

donderdag 22 oktober 2009

Played with reds!!

The last few days I've played with a lot of reds!! Dawn Inskip released her newest kit Simply Red in her store at TDC and Rena Designs released her kit L.O.V.E. in her store of Sunflower Scrap.

Simply Red by Dawn Inskip has 9 fantastic papers in it and awesome elements. Also included is a red alpha.
Here are previews of the kit:







And these are my pages with it. For the first LO I've used a photo of our kittens Mitzi and Max. On the second LO I've used a photo made with the gsm of one of our daughters, lol. They were just making pics with the gsm and I loved this one.





And Rena also made a red kit. Her description of her kit is: the kit can be found strong reds a bit of broken green, black and white!
The variety of elements is enormous creative possibilities!
A set of specially suitable for everyone and every occasion!

And is the preview of L.O.V.E.:



And my pages:






You've probably noticed that I made a similar page with both kits. This was meant for a scraplift challenge at Scrapbookgraphics. The LO I've scraplifted was A little bit of childhood by nininano.

2 opmerkingen:

yogovonne zei

Wow, great w's for a page! And lo, I find very beautiful here too!

Unknown zei

Wonderful pages.