Kit used for blog

donderdag 26 november 2009

OKC Winter Tale by I.K.H. Designs

I applied to another One Kit Call at DST. And today Inna aka I.K.H. Designs asked me to make pages with her newest kit Winter Tale available in her shop at Sunflower Scrap. I was so happy Inna let me play with Winter Tale, because I love those little white bunnies! Thank you so much!!
This is such a fantastic winter kit; it includes 9 papers and 70 elements (of which some are with shadow) like trees, bush, grass, house, sledge, fence, snowmen, lantern, nesting box, basket and basket with toys, boxes, sack, cones, leaves, different branches, squirrel, rabbits, birds, beads, different snowflaks, splash of snowflakes, snowstorms, ribbons, bows, swirl, frames, snowball, pendant with glass ball and bell, different glass balls. All these are perfect to use for a fantasy page using extractions or for a more traditional page.

Here are the previews of Winter Tale:



I made these two pages with it:

Geen opmerkingen: