Kit used for blog

woensdag 16 december 2009

I'm guest CT for Symphonie Designs

Recently Symphonie Designs did a CT Call at DST. Unfortunately I wasn't chosen to join her CT. I can totally understand that, because there were so many great scrappers who applied for a spot in her team. And you can't take on all of them.
But I was really happy when Symphonie asked me to be her guest for the months of December, January and February. Off course I took this chance with both hands!!
You can find her great store here.

For the CT Call I already played with a gorgeous fantasy kit by Symphonie Designs called Symphony of Nature. You can find some LO's with this in a earlier post on my blog.
This is one of these pages:


And now I will play with Oriental Pearl. I will show you my LO's when I'm done playing!
Here's a preview of it:

Geen opmerkingen: