Kit used for blog

vrijdag 12 maart 2010

Blossoms by a Dutchie!!

This week I reacted to a OKC by the Dutch designer Ingeborg (ikscrap) at DST. She released a gorgeous spring kit in her store at E-scape and Scrap; here you can find Blossoms elements and Blossoms papers.
This kit is also available in her store at Digidesign Resort. And in both stores Ingeborg has a cluster freebee (shadowed) available.
Blossoms is a stunning spring kit in beautiful delicate colors perfect for your spring or Easter LO's; the paper pack contains 9 papers and the elements pack has 37 elements (some are shadowed). A lot of these elements are uniquely handpainted. Oooh, I love these little chickens in it.

It was really a lot of fun working with this kit and now I even long more for spring than before!!
Thank you Ingeborg for giving me the opportunity to play with this stunning spring/Easter kit.

Here are the previews of Blossoms:




And here are my pages:
Into GSO!Thank you so much, soryr05





And the page above, which is a RAK for Marzenka aka SussieM Designs, went into GSO!Thank you so much, LelaFleet!!


2 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Oh wow you made such gorgeous layouts with my kit I am speechless
Thanks again you are great :)

Ingeborg (ikscrap)

Netjuh zei

Owww, Henriette die onderste twee zo cute........
Geweldig..