Kit used for blog

dinsdag 28 september 2010

The Poet's Keepsakes

Yesterday Lorie Davison released another stunning, gorgeous and breathtaking kit in her store at Scrapbookgraphics called The Poet's Keepsakes.
This is Lorie's own describtion of the kit:
The poet's keepsakes
will remind her quietly
when it's time to write.

Sometimes simple objects can bring my thoughts into focus. In Poet's Keepsakes I have assembled a collection of curious frames, clockwork details, and forgotten things that may help the poet in you express herself in your art. Antiqued, haikued, and lovingly plucked from my favorite poems for your artistic pleasure.


The Poet's Keepsakes includes 25 papers (patterned and wood/canvas) and a lot of stunning elements such as metal, natural and collection elements, frames and wordarts.

This is a preview:


And these pages I made with this kit.
My first LO went into GSO at DST. Thank you so much dagi!!!




Geen opmerkingen: