Kit used for blog

donderdag 16 september 2010

Two new releases of fantastic autumn kits!!

It's the time for releasing all kinds of autumn/fall kits. I love these kits because these are so full of color and warmth (although fall here in the Netherlands usually isn't warm but rainy, lol).
Today I've played with 2 kits which were released and both are fantastic autumn kits.

First I want you to see Rainy Autumn by Manue Designs. You can find the kit Rainy Autumn here at Digital Crea where Manue is guest designer of September Rainy Autumn includes 7 papers and 60 elements.

Here are the previews:



And this is my page. Thank you nath59 for putting my LO in the GSO!!



The second kit I've been working with is Sunny Autumn by BlackCat Designs.
I love the lying kitten in this kit. Lol, I'm such a catlover!!
This kit Sunny Autumn you can find at Digi Scrap Mania. This kit contains 9 papers and 104 elements with precious warm colors.

Here are the previews of this kit:



And this is my LO:


You can find more with Sunny Autumn in the store of Digi Scrap Mania.

Clusters:


Quick Page album 1:


Quick Page album 2:


And the Full Pack:

Geen opmerkingen: