Kit used for blog

donderdag 24 februari 2011

New kits by Dawn Inskip and Kimla Designs!

Dawn Inskip released in her store at Scrapbookgraphics beautiful goodies for your Wedding layouts, amongst the kit The Promise.

The Promise The Kit:


The Promise Sketches:


The Promise Tattys:


My page with a wedding picture of my parents:



And I'm in love with the new kit by Kimla Designs, called Little Duckling. I LOVE little ducklings which reminds me of a memory from my youth when I had a picturebook with ducklings. I took this to primary school when I was about 7 years old, my teacher were supposed to read the class from it. And she LOST my book, I was in tears. Everytime I see kits with ducks I remember my old book!

Here's a preview of Little Duckling:


My page using a photo by Mily Photography:

Geen opmerkingen: