Kit used for blog

vrijdag 4 november 2011

7th Heaven DSD Blog Train 2011

Hi there! Welcome to this stop of the 7th Heaven DSD Blog Train.
I hope you're having a great time and that you enjoy all the wonderful freebies offered to you on this Train.

This is your 5th stop and you should have come from Celinoa's blog.

Here's my DSD freebie for you. I hope you like it!


You can download this QP freebie HERE.

Your next stop is the blog of Novaczka.

If you get lost along the way, there is a master list here at this thread about the DSD Blog Train 7th Heaven Designs.
I hope you enjoy the ride!!

I would love to see who visited my blog, so please leave a comment after you've been here.

Have a great DSD weekend!!

5 opmerkingen:

CBH zei

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Nov. 04, 2011. Thanks again.

Scrapcoco zei

This is stunning freebie but the link is not valid !

Rarole zei

I love this QP but yes, the link is not good.

Angeljet zei

Thanks for letting me know Scrapcoco and Rarole!! I'm so sorry for this unvalid link, I've just adjusted my post. And now the link is valid!

Lee Davis zei

Thank you so much for the stunning QP.