Kit used for blog

maandag 4 januari 2010

New Beginning by Lisete Scrap

In the last week of December I replied to a One Kit Call by Lisete Scrat. She wanted some scrappers to work with her newest kit New Beginning.
This soft kit is the perfect way to begin the new year with soft and fresh pages, making your memories more adorables. The soft blue, green and orange colors are awesome and I love the mushrooms in it. This pack contains 97 elements and 12 papers. An alpha completes this fantastic kit.

Thank you Lisete for giving me the opportunity of working with this kit!

Here are the previews of New Beginning:




Here are the pages I made with it:


2 opmerkingen:

Kitty Chen zei

the kit she RAK you is gorgeous and so did your page! I really love the fresh color! :D Have a blessed day, Angel! :)

Emmetjes zei

Wow, wat een prachtige layouts heb je met deze kit gemaakt!!
I love the colors, and your gorgeous designs :-D
Hugs, Marieke